Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

My New Moto Rokr

HELLO MOTO .... ye my new phone rings this these days ... YES u guessed it... I got a new MOTO ROKR E6 mobile yesterday... though i m still analysing the features in it i thougt of putting my initial comments about this mobile.... the 2 major attractions that forced me to buy this model are the cute touch screen display and the reading feature where the phone reads your messages and other text stored in it...

jus to hight-light a few other features... 2 mega pixel camera , video & audio recording , MP3 player and FM radio , comes with 1 GB memory by default , blue tooth , gprs , large 2.4 in display , slim bar type ( my favourite compared to slide & flip models ) business card reader thru camera....... linux OS , intel processor , etc... the list goes on...

when i entered the mobile show room yesterday , i was in the plan of buying N73 music edition... but then i saw sony ericson walkman and cybershot models and then this motorola model..... after some analysis and discussion with the shop guys i came to conclusion of buying this...
the store guy explained me all the features in these models and gave me a comparision of features and performance based operations... after all this the motorola model came as the winner within my budget... it comes with sudoku , racing & cricket games as default. also this can read all the office documents. the head phone coming with this looks cute and has a great clarity. it has a good power saving capability too... the phone comes with a styluz ( stick to use the touch screen ) which can be placed in the slot provided at the back of the phone where it fits very nicely.

i have now copied some of my songs , videos , pictures and tested the clarity. everything looks good. also i have recorded both audio & video through the mobile and transfered the same to the system using the USB cable provided. even that clarity looks good for a 2 mega pixel camera.
let me try to put some more effort to test all other features in this tool....

as a proud owner , now i feel overall its worth the money i paid for this useful
PDA / Mobile / Camera / Player ( 18,000 Rs )

No comments: