Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

10 years after schooling

i was discussing about my college life with my colleague today and suddenly i got lost in my thoughts and realised that 10 yeards before the same period i finished my schooling and was waiting for my college admissions eagerly... the days are running very fast that in these 10 years lot of things happened in my life some with my control and some without... i finished my college.. changed 2 jobs... got married... became Dad.. moved to a new city... travelled few countries... doing a job completely irrelevant to my studies.... spending most of my time in a day with this idiot box... 10 yrs before i never saw this idiot box in my life... but now its the one with which i am spending most of my life.... when i started my high school i took biology group with the aim of becoming a doctor , but at the end of my high school i got afraid of the numbe of years needed to become a full fledged doctor ( since i am a lazy goose ) and then decided to become an engineer and took electrnics branch in my enginnering with the aim of becoming an elecronics / hardware engineer but my fate continued and i ended up as an software application developer... these thoughts were goin on when my colleage stopped the discussion and we went back to our work... :-)

No comments: