Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Got my PS3

YES..... after the long wait , i got my PS3.. thanks to my friends short US trip.. he got this cute little black box with loads of features to me last week. I have setup completely and tried all the features in it. played need for speed carbon blue ray ps3 game , tested audio and video modes , internet browsing , used and verified bluetooth and wireless connectivity features... now i m waiting for my LCD TV to use the HDMI capability of my PS3... will take another 15 days to get home the TV... but still i cannot buy the full HD TV of 1080p resolution. the commercial model i am targeting is HD ready ( capable of 720p and 1080i ) which should be closer to the full HD... once this comes home , it will definitely be a much richer experience to play the games in the higher resulution mode.. will update soon after i get this experience... :-)

No comments: