Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

completed 2 years.....

glad to share that I am completing 2 years of my bangalore life and also as a dell employee...
in these 2 years i came across lot of changes both personally and professionally... some of those coming to my mind are
me and my wife came to bangalore on september 2005 as a happy couple and now we got promoted as proud parents... i joined dell has a senior developer and now few months back i got promoted to tech lead... i got a chance to travel to malaysia and philipines from dell, me and my wife has almost covered all the places in and around bangalore, staying as a bachelor for almost 10 months since my wife went to chennai for delivery.. shuttling between chill bangalore and hot chennai... and a lot more to mention... looking for my wife and kid to come bak to have a parentood life in bangalore before i move on to a new location... :-)

No comments: